Australian Forest Valuation Standard Workshop
Australian Forest Valuation Sub-Committee Workshop
30th March 2017
Following the successful valuation seminar held in August 2016, a Sub-committee of the IFA was formed to provide a regular forum for discussion and debate around the important area of forest valuations, and in particular, the Australian Forest Valuation Standard https://www.forestry.org.au/publications/134-australian-forest-valuation-standard.
The first meeting for 2017 will be held in Melbourne on the 30th March. A special guest from the New Zealand Institute of Forestry and Member of the NZ Forest Valuation Working Party, Mr Bill Liley has agreed to attend and share his thoughts and experience.
IFA Members and non-members are invited to participate.
Australian Forest Valuation Sub-committee Workshop # 1
Date: 30th March 2017
Venue: Rosebud & Rye Board Rooms Level 1, Melbourne St Kilda Rd Towers, 1 Queens Rd, Melbourne, 3004
Time: 11.00am-3.00pm (lunch included)
Cost: $40 IFA members $60 Non Members (GST inclusive)
1. Introduction and overview – Keith Lamb
2. Thinking beyond the current crop – the case for including multiple rotations in the forest valuation –Bill Liley
3. Current thinking on the treatment of land – tba
4. Building up Discount rates – Tony O’Hara
5. What, why and how would a Timberland Index work in ANZ? – Keith Lamb
6. Next meeting agenda: August IFA Cairns conference
To Register, please click on the button "Register (individual)", in the bottom of this page.
|Event Date||30-03-2017 11:00 am|
|Event End Date||30-03-2017 3:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||06-03-2017|
|Cut off date||29-03-2017|
|Individual Price||$40 IFA Members; $60 Non Members (GST Inclusive)|
|Location||Rosebud & Rye Board Rooms|